Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Cross Country by Raymond

Cross Country


On Friday it was our cross country at Cookson’s farm. It was longer and muddier than last time and this one we had to run the mountain. When I was running down the mountain there was some steps and I was jumping over them and I nearly tripped up but I knew how to hold my balance. After that I ran to the creek and I tried jumping over but I fell into the water and it was cold like ice but when I got up I raced to the top and tried to beat Shannon but he beat me past the finish line. When I got by my bag I felt tired but it was fun running on Cookson’s farm.

                                                   IMG_2758.JPG

By Raymond Wilson

2 comments:

  1. Love your story raymond and i love your photo of you running.

    ReplyDelete
  2. exellent langauge and,love your photo so cute. and i loved your description. but what place did you come?

    ReplyDelete