Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Matariki day in Waitangi!

Yesterday was a fun and exciting day for me and my class because we got to learn all about the seven stars and how Ranginui and Papatuanuku split up but we mostly learnt all about Matariki, then after all of our storytelling we carried on walking to the next fun activity.

As we  carried on walking to the other activity stand we sat down and learnt how to make a really cool flax flower. We also  got to have a try  making  one and it includes lots of folding too.

The end was mostly my favorite thing because we got to make fun flying kites, they were very fun and easy to make because you just go over and under .

By Carney

SAM_4111.JPG

7 comments:

  1. We like your story Carney. We like how you tell us everything that happened on your visit to Waitangi. What did you make your kites out of Carney? How did you make the flax flowers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carney I really like your story it is so good. what did you make your kite out off?.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your story. I like how you tell us what you have been doing. Did you have any special food to eat at Waitangi for Matariki?

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your writing it is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your work Carney and what an amazing story. I wish I could be like you. How can you make the flax flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your story, have you checked mine? I like how you told me what you have done and what you made and who was there, your friend Miss Mia even though I'm not a teacher:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like it Carney and your story is great and so cool and. You make people in Room 9 leave comments on your work.

    ReplyDelete